Please share resume with *kris...@dyssinc.com |415-259-4217*

*Phone/Skype.*

*Position: Lead Java Developer with (*SOA design, Cloud computing and Junit*
)*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 12 month+ contact*

*Responsibilities:*

·         In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building
the foundation for BestBuy's next generation web platform.

·         You'll support and extend running applications & assist in the
design and development of new applications.

·         You'll be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for
every part of our infrastructure. Overall knowledge of designing an
application to run on a scalable platform is expected.

·         You will be working in an agile environment which means
test-driven development and pair programming.

·         We are evolving towards a dev/ops model, with our development
teams engaged in monitoring, optimizing and supporting our production
environments.

Required Experience

·         At least five years of relevant systems software engineering
experience

·         BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent
professional experience)

·         *Experience with large-scale distributed systems and
client-server architectures*

·         *Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications*

·         *Aggressive Refactoring*

·         *High comfort level with Unix*

·         *Object Oriented Programming and SOA design*

Preferred Experience

·         Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS,
Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Hadoop, etc.)

·         Pair Programming (Social skills)

·         Test Driven Development (TDD)

·         Infrastructure Automation (Chef in particular)

·         Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit and JBehave in
particular)

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna *|*Dynamic Software Services, Inc.*|
Office: *415-259-4217* || *kris...@dyssinc.com *

Gtalk : *simplekrrish* || YIM :* **krishdss*