Hello !!!

Hope you are doing great today!!!This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems. I
have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.I would appreciate if
you give prompt response on this.Please do respond back to
imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /imti...@techleapsystems.com<s...@techleapsystems.com>

*Position:* UNIX/Linux Systems Administration
*Duration:* Long term
*Location:* New York, NY

*Job Description*

   - Our client, a well-recognized global information services
   organization, seeks a Systems Engineer to support the production, QA, and
   development environment of one of their infrastructure teams.
   - Candidate will identify and resolve software and hardware issues on
   the servers and data delivery networks; manage 100's of servers with
   various critical applications; analyze system performance data; perform
   scheduled system upgrades; report design reliability and maintenance
   problems to design engineering teams; and participate in some script
   development.****
   - This excellent communicator must have a Bachelor's degree and 3-5
   years of professional, related experience.
   - Requires knowledge of UNIX Administration, Solaris 8/10, RedHat
   Enterprise Linux versions 3/4/5, hardware technologies (Dell 1950, 2450,
   2550, Sun 6800, V440, etc.), installing and deploying patches, ITIL,
   Storage Area Networks, and editorial/news/media infrastructure.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*
Full Name:
Current Location, City and State:
Mobile and Home Phone No:
Email ID:
US work authorization:
Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):
Highest Educational degree:
Total onsite experience, working in US
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:
Expertise & Skills Sets:
Overall relevant experience of candidate
Interview Availability:
Available to join from (Availability):
Skype Id:
Expected hourly Rate - W2(with no benefit) / C2C(all inclusive)/1099(all
inclusive)

*Regards,*

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter