Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

JOB DETAILS

Title: Sr SAP Security Consultant
Duration: 6m+
Location: Parsippany, NJ

Design OP&L security model within client's security framework
   Review client security roles and protocols
   Define OP&L SAP security roles and protocols for SPL
   Design SAP security roles and protocols for BW/BI

Consult and define roles within SAP, DS and BOBJ in a maintainable manner
Define integration with Windows Active Directory
Establish security rules for ABAP development
Establish security group for maintaining roles before and after go live, in
conjunction with current client security group
Establish security templates for different roles, e.g. developer

Pls, Reply With Below Details And Word Resume;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

Thanks & Regards,