Hello,

We are an IT Services Organization and Offering IT/ITES (Staffing) Services
to our Dedicated Direct Customers. We have an urgent opening with one of
our direct clients with an utmost importance now and would like to share
the job description as mentioned below to seek your comfortability and
avaibility.

*Java/ATG developer*

*Woodbury, NY*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

Required Experience: 7+ Years

Responsibilities:

1. Works within a modern web development environment using Spring MVC,
grails, Maven, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc.

2. Programming/scripting language and operating system expertise consisting
of, but not limited to the following; JAVA, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC,
HTML5, SQL, XML, UNIX, Solaris, Windows NT, and object oriented languages

3. Web/App server expertise consisting of, but not limited to the
following: ATG Dynamo, ATG e-commerce, BCC, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache

4. Experiences with SOAP and REST web services (both client- and
server-side)

5. Experience with issue-tracking systems (especially JIRA) a plus

6. Experience working within Subversion a plus

7. Knowledge of HTML 5, Javascript, CSS, and Flash a plus

8. Knowledge of databases and database design a plus

9. Strong analytical skills

10. Experience developing and deploying applications in a multi-tier
environment

11. Must be highly organized and detail oriented

Designs, develops, and maintains large-scale, complex, highly visible web
projects

Redesign and implement new UI's

Required Skills:

JAVA, J2EE

EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC

HTML 5, Javascript, CSS, and Flash

Web/App Server expertise - ATG Dynamo, ATG e-commerce, BCC, JBoss, Tomcat,
Apache

Experiences with SOAP and REST web services (both client- and server-side)

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Makwana

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 631-267-4883 X 261 | Fax: 631-389-2446 |

E-mail: hmakw...@okayainfo.com <hmakw...@okayainfo.com>

Gtalk ID:- hemantsysm...@gmail.com

OKAYA INC. | A division of MICROTEK GROUP | An e-verified company

99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720