Hi

 Hope you are doing good!!!

This is* Dharma *from* Precision Technologies Corp.* We have a  requirement
for *SAP - FICO/CA @* *Redmond, WA*. Please let me know you are available
consultant for one of  our *Direct Client Requirement*. Please fill the
details below…

*Role                       : **  SAP - FICO/CA*

Location                  : *Redmond, WA*
Duration                  : *12+*

SAP-ABAP - Strong in Technical skills - reporting/IDOCs and de-bugging

*Notes:*
1. Legal Full Name:
2. Contact No:
3. Email ID:
4. Photo ID:
5. Current Location:
6. VISA Status:
7. Availability to join the project:
8. Pay Rate:
9. Contract Type (Subcon/Fulltime/CTH):
10. Time slots for the Webcam Interview (Must for N

Thanks & Regards

 Dharma Reddy

Sr. Technical Recruiter

 3088 Route 27, Suite 3, Kendall Park, NJ 08824

Phone: 732-348-5000  Ext: 308

Direct: 732-658-0351

Fax: 732 348 5184

Email: dha...@precisiontechcorp.com