*Dear Associate,*

*Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant’s
Status.It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes
ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills.Send me
the resumes on Email:
**dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com*<dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com>

*Job Title: Java Developer Location: Los Angeles, CADuration: 12+
monthsInterview: Phone+F2F required.*

*Job DescriptionCommunication skills are important as well.*

*You will be responsible for assisting, developing, modifying, and
enhancing pension related applications for the client using Java
Development or C# Development. Either skill is acceptable. Candidates who
have experience with both will be ideal. Must have at least 5+ years of
experience for these 2 rolesStrong Java EE and/or strong C#, preferably
bothJPATomcat/IISAny experience with MSSQL, DB2, or Spring will be a plus.*

Regards,*

*Dhruv Kumar || Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCEmail: *
*dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com* <dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com>

*Skype: live:dhruv.kumarGTalk: dhruv.kumar510Voice : 203 652 1444 Ext: 199*