Hello,

We are an IT Services Organization and Offering IT/ITES (Staffing) Services
to our Dedicated Direct Customers. We have an urgent opening with one of
our direct clients with an utmost importance now and would like to share
the job description as mentioned below to seek your comfortability and
avaibility.

Role: iOS Developer

Location :- TX, San Antonio

*Client: HCL America/USAA*

*Job description*

iPhone Application Development, Objective C,

To Provide Client Support by presenting the data , information ,ticket
resolution and day to day Support activities like monitoring as per client
requirements 2. To provide support for enhancement (major or minor)based on
business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the
functional and technical team of HCL on the project 3. To interact with the
customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes
4. To interact with the client and customers for effort estimation ,
approvals , project plans creation as per requirements 5. Ability to
perform Unit testing and Performance testing of UI using different standard
tools. 6. To perform activities related to enhancement creation of
documents for CMMI and Client requirements 7. Technical Knowledge on Native
Ios

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hemant Makwana*

*Phone: 631-267-4883 x 261 <631-267-4883%20x%20261>*

*Fax    : +1.631.389.2446 <%2B1.631.389.2446> *

*Email: **hmakw...@okayainfo.com* <rlah...@okayainfo.com>

*Okaya Infocom [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CDFA35.06819A20]*

*OKAYA INC. A division of the Microtek Group*

*99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720, *
*http://www.okayainfo.com* <http://www.okayainfo.com>

*We are a IT/ITES Services Group, underlined with an group of innovative &
dynamic professionals high on aspiration, build-relationship,
quality-services (TQS) with ethical-business practice to cater to our
prospective customers of their global objectives –Best Services through
Innovation & Dynamism*