*Oracle CRM Developer Position - Omaha, NE !*

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Duration: 3 Months *

*Start: Immediate*

*Desired Qualifications: *• 5 years experience working with CRM systems
with at least 3 years hands on experience with Oracle CRM.
• Experience in the implementation of CRM projects for Customer Support and
Telemarketing groups is helpful.
• Experience programming with .Net and/or PHP is helpful.
• Excellent team player able to work with cross functional teams
• Able to work with deadlines, and to be accountable in a fast-paced
environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to
present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and
non-technical audiences
• Experience working with Contact Center or Marketing Operations is helpful.

Thanks & Regards
RAM
SR Recruiter
TEKTREE LLC
Work: 302-248-8016 Fax :( 302) 368-2731 | (302) 397-2097
Email: r...@tektreeinc.com
Website: www.tektreeinc.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in
the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either
in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.