*Hi Partner,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have an urgent requirement with one of our client please go through the
below requirement and let me know if you have any consultants available.*

*Role:- Windows Admin position. We need junior candidate, We need profile
in $29/hr*

*Multiple locations::*

Englewood, CO

Fargo

Kearney, NE

Tacoma, WA

*Job Description: VMware *

 Extensive Hands-On experience with the following VMware products:a. ESX
and ESXi (4.1 ? 5.1)b. VMware Vcenterc. VMware Vcenter Oppsd. P2V
Migration: VMware Converter and Platespine. VMware Clustering and
Storage:i. HAii. VMotioniii. Storage VMotioniv. DRSv. FT2. Extensive
Hands-on experience with Windows 2008 R2 and upgraded from 2000/2003 O/Sa.
AD (Active Directory)i. FSMOii. GPOiii. DC upgrade and virtualizationb.
DNSi. Zonesii. Recordsc. DHCPi. Procedures and Toolsii. Allocations (e.g .
Dynamic, Automatic, Static)3. Hardware rack/stack and troubleshooting
skills/methodologiesa. KVMb. ILOc. Cisco remote Management4. Cisco UCS
blades ? extremely important since all our environment will be using Cisco
UCS blades5. HP c7000 blades ? extremely important since we will be
migrating from c7000 blades to CiscoUCS blades6. EMC VMAX, VNX Hands-on
experience.a. WWPNb. WWNNc. FC HBAd. ISCSIe. NFSf. TERMS:i. HBA, LUN

Thanks & Regards

*Saurabh Sharma*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2165

Email: saura...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Add: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: sysmind]

P *Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.*