*Good Day,*

*          We are Hiring IT Recruiters with 1 to 3 years experience for our
Hyderabad Office.*

*          If you are interested, Please forward your latest resume
to* *deepak.tech...@gmail.com
<deepak.tech...@gmail.com>*

*Experience required :*

·         Must have complete knowledge on working job portals like
Dice,Monster and Corp2Corp etc.

·         Must be able to recruit US citizens and GC from the portal.

·         Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology.

·         Proven ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Clients

·         Must be an exceptional team player with excellent
communication,negotiation and problem solving skills.

·         Ability to work with limited supervision.

·         Must have experience in negotiating & finalizing pay rate with US
Citizens, GC Holders.

·         Must have knowledge on W2,Corp to Corp,1099 ,US tax terms.

·         *Candidate has to provide a copy of offer letter from previous
employer.*

·         *Xerox copies of Educational Certificates.*

*Interview Details:*

·         Complete discussion on expertise.

·         Technical Round.

·         Recruiters should be able to screen profiles for the given jobs
at the time of interview.

--

*Deepak**IT Recruiter*

*Email : **deepak.tech...@gmail.com <deepak.tech...@gmail.com>*

*Phone: 916-458-4390 EXT :102*

*INC,*

*A WMBE certified company,*

*101 Park shore Dr.Suite 100 Folsom, CA 95630*

*www.tech-netinc.com <http://www.tech-netinc.com/>*