Dear Associate,

Greetings from Clear Thought Solutions.

We have a hot requirement from our Prime Vendor.Please do go through it and
send your consultant’s profile,only if it’s a match.

*Note : Please do add *sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com *in your
distribution list for sharing your **HOTLIST/AVAILABLE CONSULTANTS LIST.*

*Please reply with subject line as REMOVE,if you feel this email is
inappropriate to you and opt out yourself from my mailing list.I apologize
for bothering you.*

*===============================================*

Title: Sr. Oracle DBA
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months

Rate : Open

*Need to be Oracle certified.*

*GC|EAD|USC Only*

Responsibilities:

ü  Review and modify (as needed) DDL/DML scripts produced by the data
modeler.

ü  Implement and maintain database design.

ü  Assist developers with database activities.

ü  Create and modify application scripts and procedures (SQL, PL/SQL).

ü  Create back-out scripts.

Perform testing of scripts and procedures:

ü  Setup test environment.

ü  Perform unit and system testing (design, co-ordination, execution).

ü  Perform database Flashback before and after testing.

ü  Tune database queries.

ü  Debug issues and errors.

ü  Test the deployment and back-out of each build separately.

Monitor database environment:

ü  Maintain source code repository in (subVersion).

ü  Upload scripts, packages, etc.

ü  Update build related files.

ü  Update technical specification, as needed.

ü  Update Release Notes.

ü  *Generate builds using Ant*.

ü  Deploy tarballs to the development sandbox environments.

ü  Create CQ tickets to deploy tarballs to controlled environments, reseed
databases, etc.

*Provide testing support: *

ü  *For all application deployments. *

ü  Verify database-related content of tarballs generated for the QA
deployment.

ü  Debug and correct any errors encountered during deployment.

ü  Research and implement solutions for database-related issues encountered
during.

*QA testing: *

ü  For DMS-managed deployments.

ü  Determine the state of the QA database to be utilized.

ü  Create CQ tickets to bring the QA database to the appropriate release
level.

ü  Create CQ tickets to deploy database related code (scripts, stored
procedures, etc.) to QA.

Provide volume test support:

ü  *Coordinate testing needs and schedule with the development. – support
developers*

ü  Perform necessary environmental setup.

ü  Run JMeter during development volume testing.

ü  Provide development team with JMeter generated data.

Provide staging and production deployment support:

ü  Assist in generating the staging and production game plans.

ü  Ensure all of the database-related components and activities are listed
in the game plans.

ü  Ensure the required folders and users are available in the production
server with required permissions.

ü  Attend staging and production game plan meetings.

ü  Verify database-related content of tarballs generated for the staging
and production deployments.

ü  Provide on-call support as needed for staging and production
deployments.

*Requirements:*

ü  *Certified as an Oracle DBA. *

ü  Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and consulting with
development teams.

ü  Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with
management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators.

ü  Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.

ü  Preferred knowledge: AQ/MQ, CDC.

*----*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sandeep R Tummuru ,**||**Resource Manager*

*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

*USA  | India   * Raleigh  *New Jersey  *Hyderabad*

*Ph: 919 290 4346 ||** Fax 347-296-3797*

*gtalk : **sandy4cts** ||Email :
**sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*||Website
: **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

*[image: linkedinbutton]* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandeeprtummuru>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.

*mailto:sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me>

we apologize for the inconvenience caused.