Hello,
Please let me know if you are available for the below position.

Job Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location:  Madison, WI
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract

Job Description:
Looking for a Strong Project Manager who has successfully managed multiple
medium to large infrastructure projects at the same time.
This person should be able to demonstrate advanced PM skills in the areas
of change control, risk management, issue management, communication
management, schedule management, and quality management.
This position is on the technical infrastructure side of our business
Strong background managing software/hardware implementation projects is a
MUST.

Required Skills:
Strong Project Manager who has successfully managed multiple medium to
large infrastructure projects with some software development.
Strong Communication skills with end users, IT and Management (Verbal &
written)
Highly organized and efficient
Ability to lead, direct and mentor others
Strong analysis skills
Experience in a large I/S infrastructure environment
Proactive on issues and risks
Strong presentation/facilitation skills.

Warm Regards,
Faraz Khan IT Recruiter -- Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut Ave -- Suite # 159 -- Norwalk CT 06854
Direct Line: 203-652-1444 Etn:143
Fax: 203-286-1457
E-mail: faraz.k...@panzersolutions.com