Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*
*Phone:*
*Email:*
*Current Location:*
*Visa Status:*
*Rate:*

*NOTE:  GC & CITIZENS are Encouraged to apply.  H1 TRANSFERS ARE WELCOME.
For H1's need someone to work on our W2 *
*Description*:.

Position Details:
Job Title: Unix-PL/SQL Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 months +

*Note: Local candidates needed for in-person interview.*

1. Must have 7-10 years experience in Oracle (SQL & PL/SQL), Unix, and
Shell Scripting (such UNIX Scripts (bash), Perl, or Ruby) development
2. Must have 3-5 years experience in SQL Query optimization, Oracle RDBMS
architecture, and Web Services development
3. Demonstrated experience in MIS reporting software
4. Demonstrated experience in root cause analysis of UNIX, PL/SQL, and Java
code

Thanks & regards,

Chris
 Accounts Manager
PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Ph: (501) 859-0448
Fax:(501) 325-4024
E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com