Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

JOB DETAILS

Sr. Automation Test Analyst
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Duration: 12+ months

Interview: One round Skype. F2F if Local

Industry: Healthcare Insurance

Must have healthcare background

Excellent Communication Skills (5/5)

Automation Testing Experience Required

 Responsibilities:
1.     6+ years testing experience with multiple applications
2.    Demonstrated experience of writing and execution of test cases
3.    Demonstrated experience with web development testing
4.    Demonstrated experience with a test management tool
5.    Effective communication skills
6.    Effective problem solving skills
7.    Demonstrated ability to produce results and meet aggressive deadlines
8.    Strong time management and organizational skills
9.    Ability to work additional hours weekly (minimum of 10)
10.    Ability to operate with some specific direction and general
direction.
11.    Ability to see a task through to completion independently or as a
team member.
12.    Analytical ability
Job responsibilities:
1.    Analyze requirements, data models and other documents to construct
effective test scripts.
2.    With direction, specify test cases and design scripts for efficient
testing of data extraction, translation and load processes.
1.    Interpret test plans to understand priorities, schedules, and
expectations
2.    Review documented requirements to ensure testability,
maintainability, accuracy and consistency.  Document test coverage and
traceability to requirements.
3.    Develop test scripts and define test data for System Testing and
Production Verification.
4.    Execute test scripts and document test results
5.    Identify system defects and retest defect resolutions.
Design automated scripts for efficient testing of interfaces, data
translations, batch outputs, or similar processes.

Pls, Reply With Below Details And Word Resume;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
If H1b Visa Holder; Please provide employer details;
Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:

Thanks & Regards,