I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for .Net Developer w/MS
Access in Richmond, VA. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate,
please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: .Net Developer w/MS Access
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 5 Months

In person interview

Local candidates preferred

The Virginia Department of Fire Programs (VDFP) is looking for a
experienced programmer to work on two main projects.  The successful
candidate should be comfortable working in a structured Team environment
and mentoring others with defined expectations. The candidate should posses
the following skill set ASP.NET programming using Visual Studio, Visual
Basic within the .NET Framework, T-SQL, Server 2003 & 2008, HTML/CSS and MS
Access 2007.  VDFP is looking for a programmer to make 11 defined changes
to a project involving a SQL Server 2008 database backend connected to a
web frontend running ASP.NET pages. We also have several defined updates to
make to a replicated SQL DB with an Access front end and a costumer facing
webpage. Finally, as time allows the successful candidate will be
responsible for the conversion and development of a database to capture
Blaster Certifications and related information to support the State Fire
Marshal Office.

ASP. Net
T-SQL
HTML/CSS