Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will
be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

Job Title: Pen Tester or penetration testers
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 6-12 Months

*!! Note : Must be Local to DC or Nearby who can come for Face to Face
after telephonic .!!*

*Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience *
At least 3 years experience in web application security.
Expert knowledge of information security principles, web applications and a
level of familiarity with malicious code and common techniques used by
hackers.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated;
outstanding oral and written communication skills
Knowledge and hands-on experience using Nessus, Foundstone, Nmap,
BurpSuite, NetSparker, Backtrack, etc.
Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 and how to effectively remediate
vulnerabilities associated with each.
Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience; i.e.
candidate must be able to simulate a SQL inject attack without the use of
tools.

*Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience*
Bachelor?s degree in an Information Technology related field of study or
equivalent experience
5+ years of experience in web application security
Strong Attention to detail
Team Player
Solid knowledge of penetration testing methodology and prior experience
with programming in one or more server-side technologies such as Java, JSP,
JSON, PHP, .Net, ColdFusion, Perl, Python, etc.
Firm understanding of risk and using CVSS scoring to appropriately classify
vulnerabilities.
Virtualization and Security
Incident Response/CSIRT experience
Active member of IT Security user groups with security certification
(CISSP, CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, etc.)

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*