Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Salesforce SQL DeveloperLocation: Shawnee, KSDuration: 06+
months contract with extensions*

*Job Description:*
The SFDC / SQL Developer works collaboratively with others across the
organization to provide technical solutions for highly complex business
problems and is a subject matter expert for delivering and supporting
Salesforce solutions for the enterprise. This individual is responsible for
working with Solutions Architects and other developers in identifying,
evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements by
utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.) and SQL
capabilities (Microsoft SQL Server); for working with on-site, off-shore,
and outsourced developers in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment;
and for delivering functionality through an Agile delivery model.

*Responsibilities include: *
Subject matter expert for development and support of provided solutions
Partner with Solutions Architects to provide input to technology and
delivery capabilities
Develop solutions that complement and enhance capabilities delivered by
other on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers
Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing
technology solutions including interactions with other Enterprise solutions
Participate in all phases of solution lifecycle delivery including
identifying/defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen
solution, validating/implementing/supporting the solution by utilization of
an Agile delivery model  Provide daily support of solution implementations
Provide database development capabilities for necessary scenarios
Participate in Scrum process
Provide process improvement of the solution delivery model
Deliver outstanding customer service every day
Proactively identify potential issues and plan/implement mitigation
strategies

*Requirements: *
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
CIS, MIS, CS, or related college degree
Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and their interaction with
business processes
Understanding of Master Data Management concepts and associated impacts to
technology implementations
4+ years of combined experience in software development
2+ years of experience with database modeling, SQL development, and
database administration in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
2+ years of experience in technologies such as Java, C#, C++, ASP.NET,
HTML, XML, etc.
2+ years of SalesForce.com experience and SFDC Developer certification
Experience/knowledge with SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers,
etc.)
Experience working with Salesforce.com and Big Machines integration
beneficial
Experience working with collaborative teams in a fast-paced, dynamic
environment
Ability to communicate complex technical solutions, both written and
verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*