Hi Folks ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

Presenting the hotlist of my available consultants who are highly skilled
in latest technologies for your immediate positions- C2C basis

for Resume and more information reach me on *214-716-0310 x 2320
/214-431-7140 or* email me at a...@techleapsystems.com

*Technology*

*Years of Experience*

*Re location*

*Rate*

*.Net Developer*

8+ Years

Yes

Negotiable

*SAP Basis Security / Service Delivery / Solution Manager*

8+ years

Yes

Negotiable

*Chief Cloud Architect*

12 Years

Yes

Negotiable

*JAVA J2EE*

8+years

Open

Negotiable

*Business Analyst*

8+ Years

Open

Negotiable

*SAP ABAP*

10 years

Open

Negotiable

*Project Manager / Program Manager*

10 years

Open

Negotiable

*Sharepoint Developer*

9years

Open

Negotiable

*QA Tester*

10+years

Open

Negotiable

*SQL Developer/DBA*

6+years

Open

Negotiable

*Oracle Apps DBA*

8 Years

Open

Negotiable

*QA Tester*

6+years

Open

Negotiable

*Oracle DBA*

8+ Years

Open

Negotiable

or Vendor's list for any requirements you might have & I will be glad to
serve you in the best possible way.

Best Regards,

*      Ali*

Sr. Resource Manager

Techleap systems Inc.

4324 N. Beltline Rd, Suite # 110 C
Las Collinas, TX, 75038
Office: 214.716.0310 x 2320 | Cell: 214.431.7140
Email: a...@techleapsystems.com | URL: www.techleapsystems.com

Skype, YIM and Gtalk: AliTechleap

 <http://>[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]

*We  respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
email in error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE"** in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. *