Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Sr. Systems EngineerLocation: Los Angeles, CADuration: 6+
monthsFace to Face is Required Job Description:*
Responsible for responding to live site issues and for executing software,
platform, and configuration changes. Systems Management: ensures the use of
performance data and historical metrics to effectively plan for growth
needs, plan upgrades, migrations, and optimizations, new implementations,
identify and resolve efficiency issues, and improve functionality, apply
scripting automation for repetitive tasks. Product Testing: provides
support for integration testing, system testing, and load testing prior to
the final release of new and upgraded products and services. Configuration
Management: Author, deploy, and maintain system, web site and application
configuration management code and configuration

*Required Skills:*
8-12 years as a Systems Engineer- Linux Redhat environment
Extensive experience with Chef (do you have experience developing/scripting
cookbooks and recipes)
Scripting skills or programming languages- Perl or Bash (Ruby is a big
plus)
Experience in configuring, deploying, and supporting web server platforms &
developing system engineering tools with PHP or Tomcat
Knowledgeable with Jenkins or Hudson
Experience supporting applications developed in Java
Enterprise environment experience (1,000+ servers)
Knowledge of DevOps and Agile/Lean methodologies
Additional backend programming skills
Ruby experience a plus
Project Management experience
Previous entertainment environment experience

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*