A new Job, ID: 118155 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/118155> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Application Package/SCCM Engineer at MN  posted on 2014-02-28
10:00:44

Job Description:*Hello  *
*Hope you are doing good.*
*We have an urgent requirement on Desktop Package/ Deployment Engineer -
Windows 7. Please go to the requirement and keep me the posted updated
resume as per the requirement ASAP*

*Role:                       Desktop Package/ Deployment Engineer - Windows
7*
*Location:               Minneapolis, M*
*Duration:               12+ Months Contract*

*Job Description:*  The Senior *Desktop* Support *Engineer* will be a very
hands-on, senior member of the Technical support team responsible for PC
*desktop*, laptop configuration and application support including
*Windows*operating systems.
*Primary Responsibilities**:*

   - Implement and Management VM Environment for Desktops.
   - Troubleshooting issues related to virtual desktops.
   - In depth knowledge of VDI technologies.
   - Contribute to the quality standards and continuous improvement of the
   IT processes.
   - Assist in supporting the SCCM Environment.
   - Ensuring that the production environment is technically sound, and is
   operating on currently supported software & hardware.

*Qualifications/Skills**:*
·         5+ year of knowledge of Client Computing Hardware is required.
·         Proficient understanding of various infrastructure technologies
such as WAN/LAN, TCIPIP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Active Directory, Group Policy,
*Windows* Server operating systems, E-mail and messaging systems.
·         Experience supporting many *windows* production and development
systems in an enterprise environment managed by Group Policy.
·         Ability to understand and validate GPO RSoP on client machines.
·         Experience supporting user requests related to user account
rights & permissions, new account creation, directory maintenance.
Experience in the use of different *desktop* operating systems including
Microsoft *Windows* XP, *Windows* 7 and Active Directory

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/118155>
(Guest users can also apply)