Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Sr. Health Care Systems Analysis ConsultantLocation: Basking
Ridge NJ or Minnetonka MNDuration: 20+ monthsMust be EAD, GC or Citizen*

*Job Description:*
*10+ years experience.*
. Liaise between Business Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts,
Engineering team and Project Management groups
. Gather requirements, analyze and design solutions as part of software
development life cycle
. Translate business needs into actionable documentation/specifications,
including use case scenarios, models and conceptual design diagrams to
support iterative development
. Evaluate and present solutions objectively and facilitate conflict
resolution
. Define, document and coordinate the functional system specifications
. Analyze and revise existing functional and technical documentation
. Plan and manage assignments of varying scope
. Participate in developer led code reviews & documentation
. Participate in QA led test prep and planning activities, as well as
defect triage to ensure projects are on track.
. Work with the Intake team to understand scope of new projects and
identify preliminary impacts for estimation.
. Experience with Agile/SCRUM
. Experience with offshore teams
. Effectively communicate with IT and business stakeholders with varying
levels of authority and responsibility

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*