Hi Partners,

Here is a hot new job for today Lead Java Developer. Let me know if you
have anyone!. Thanks!

*Job Tittle: Lead Java DeveloperLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: 6 Month
Contract With ExtensionGreen Card, US Citizen LOCAL ONLYJOB DESCRIPTION:*
The Private Passport team is in need of a J2EE tech lead to lead web
development projects on our banking portal application. The ideal candidate
will utilize skills and experience in leading a cross tier team to
successful and quality delivery.

*Technical Skills: *
* 8-10 years experience in IT
* 2 years experience in tech lead role