Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*.
*We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume. *

*Job Title: Perl DeveloperLocation: Austin, TXDuration: 6-12 months
contract with extensionsJob Description:*Lead development of monitoring,
inventory and ticketing solution using software such as Nagios, Hardcat and
Spiceworks.
Work directly with business analysts, operations groups, DBAs and
architects to implement define and implement technical specifications
Manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle and workflow,
estimation and target date planning, work plan development and monitoring,
stakeholder communication, quality assurance, development
methods/techniques, testing methods/techniques and implementation planning
and execution
Debug and analyze code and monitoring systems
Coordinate production support activities with focus on timely and accurate
resolution of issues
Assist in producing technical documentation
Perform as liaison to end users as needed

*Required Skills:*5+ years experience in scripting languages such as Perl
(preferred), Python, Ruby, etc
5+ years of SQL experience working with major database systems (Oracle,
MySQL, etc)
Strong comfortability with UNIX
Experience with defining and implementing complex workflow and business
requirements
Background in operations and experience with monitoring systems a big plus
Experience with SNMP, MIBs, OIDs
High School graduate or GED

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*