Hello Partner,

This is Shashank from Galaxy-Soft.
Here is the list of available consultants for your requirements.

Please send requirements to shash...@galaxy-soft.com or call me at
734-446-4019.

    NAME SKILL EXPERIENCE CURRENT LOCATION  RELOCATION VISA STATUS
AVAILABILITY  Shireesha Sr.MS Exchange Admin 15 Years NJ NO US CITIZEN 1
Week  Yesasvi Sr.QA Test Lead (Financial Domain) 7 Years Herndon, Virginia
Yes H1-B 1 Week

--

Thanks & Regards

Shashank M
Sr. Recruiter.
Galaxy Software Solutions, Inc.
MBE, WBE, SBE Certified Company
Inc 500/5000 Company
5820 N Lilley Rd. Suite # 8
Canton, MI 48187
Phone: 734-446-4019 - Fax:  734-629-4287
Toll Free: 1-877-269-4774
E: shash...@galaxy-soft.com        W: www.galaxy-soft.com
Branch Offices: Australia, Europe (Netherlands, Denmark, Romania)
 India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Raipur)
Our Partners: Red Hat, VMware, IBM, HP, Dell, Oracle, EMC, Microsoft, SAP,
Symantec

Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a request for removal of email address from our mailing
list. This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or
copying is strictly prohibited. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "REMOVE" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.