A new Job, ID: 144132 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/144132> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Front End Java Developer ** Citizen, Green Card, EAD ** only
posted on 2014-04-04 10:23:00

Job Description:Hi Professionals-

Got a new requirement for a Java Developer with my client in RI.  Please
take a look at the details below and let me know if you have anyone
available who can do an in person interview--F2F is required.

At a minimum, candidate must have strong J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven,
web services, Testing tools, and Front end experience.

*Location:  Warwick, RI*
*Duration:  Contract thru end of year*

Senior Java Developer to work on a large new software development project.
Ideal contractor should have experience with JEE,JBoss,SQL,Spring
Framework,Hibernate, Maven, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Testing Tools
(SoapUI, JBehave), Web Frontend (HTML5/CSS/JS), Apache Camel.
Research, define, present and recommend software designs and/or alternative
strategies.  Expert Proficiency in Software Requirements, Software Design,
Software Maintenance, Software Engineering Mgt. Software Engineering Tools
& Methods and Software Engineering Quality Advanced Proficiency in Software
Construction, Software Testing, Software Configuration Mgt., Software
Engineering Process

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/144132>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*