Dear Employer,

Greetings of the day. Hope you are doing good.

My Name is Ashok, I am a Bench recruiter representing "Confiancetech
Solutions Inc.," We are an IT consulting firm based out of Milton, MA , and
would like to partner with your company to provide you our resources for
your clients requirement on a corp-to-corp basis. We have a resources for
other technologies also for requirements with fast turnaround time. Please
give us a chance to work on your requirements by sending your requirements

Please add *as...@confiancetech.com* <rash...@infotechspectrum.com> and
further concerns at *(617)-433-5169,**(512)-538-1909 *

If you have any job opportunity for our consultants please do forward your
requirements to proceed further.

Have a wonderful day...!

*Name*

*Skills*