dear Partners,
Hope you are doping well today, Please go through below job requirement and
let me know if you have anyone for this position. thanks..!

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 9-12 Months*

*Job Title: Android Developer*

our client is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for
pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile
applications.

Responsibilities

Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform

Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features.

Work with outside data sources and API's

Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
reliability.

Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
development efficiency.

Requirements

BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject

5+ years of software development experience

5+ years of Android development

Experience with Android SDK

Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON

Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,
and emerging technologies

Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Krishna

Sr. Technical Recruiter

[image: in.linkedin.com/in/saikrishna2/]<http://in.linkedin.com/in/saikrishna2/>