Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.
Please find the below requirement and reply back with updated resume.

Requisition Name      SharePoint SQL Net Developer
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 6+Months Contract

Interview: Direct Inperson
.

Client is actively seeking 2 software developers with a passion for .NET
application development and experience with SharePoint.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency with advanced
.NET architecture, design, coding, and debugging. T
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to
develop a solution by mapping a customer's business problem to an end-to-end
technology solution.

Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong understanding and experience with SharePoint Development, specifically
in 2010 and 2013 / Office 365.
- Strong understanding and experience with the .NET 4.0/4.5 framework.
- Strong understanding and experience in at least three of the following areas:
o Developing database applications using SQL Server /Entity Framework
development
o Use of Team Foundation Server (TFS) as part of an Application Lifecycle
Management (ALM) process
o Workflow Manager
o Web Applications using jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, and HTML5
o Azure and Cloud App Model
- General understanding of the following:
o Internet Information Server (IIS) and Windows Server AppFabric
o Developing interoperable solutions with Unix/Linux and/or Java using web
services, COM/Java interop technologies, and/or TCP/IP sockets is desirable
- Ability to diagnose and correct application performance problems.

Thanks & Regards,
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sukumar Valluri (Technical Recruiter) |Dir: 678-735-4375 |Fax: 678-325-6413
Email: svall...@virtuegroup.com<mailto:svall...@virtuegroup.com> |Alt Email:
sukumar.vir...@gmail.com<mailto:sukumar.vir...@gmail.com> |Im:
sukumar_virtue<mailto:%20sukumar_vir...@yahoo.com>

VIRTUE GROUP, 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 85, Alpharetta, GA 30022
|www.virtuegroup.com

[cid:image001.jpg@01C99BF7.B2A1DEF0]
Five-Timeinc. 50500 Honoree as the fastest-growing companies
Ranked No. 25 in the Top 100 Businesses in Atlanta, GA.
A WBENC Certified Company. MBE, Certified Company.
E-Verifyed Company Serving IT Clients from 12+ Years

Important: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.