Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please send me an updated copy of your resume and below details

*Position: AS400/ I-SERIES TestersLocation:Seattle WADuration: Long
term  Job Description: *

Need 8-10yrs of good experience candidates with hand's on *AS400/ I-SERIES* who
can Test the integration of Legacy system where SAP is being implemented.

*  Good communication and interpersonal skills.

If you are interested in this job position mentioned please respond with
your resume in MS word format with these details:

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: