A new Job, ID: 151482 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/151482> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  "Java Architect"  posted on 2014-04-15 13:54:43

Job Description:*Position: "Java Architect"*
*Duration: Contract for 12+ months with a possibility for an extension.*
*Location: **Kansas City, MO*

*Java Developer*
We have a long term contract position with our direct client:
*             *Working experience in JSF, JPA, JUnit and EJB, with projects
using these technologies for at least 4-5 years. Also, single page
application(client side) frameworks as a plus.*
**             Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate /
teach new tool set to developers with beginner knowledge base*

Job Requirements: Skills MatrixYears of experienceRecently used 1.
CDI Contexts and Dependency Injection   2.            JSF -JavaServer Faces
  3.            JPA -Java Persistence API   4.            EJB -Enterprise
JavaBeans  5.            JUnit, JMock, Arquillian, and Cucumber for testing.
 6.            Agile Scrum including User Stories, Story Points, Sprints,
Backlog Grooming, and Retrospectives   7.            JEE6-Java Enterprise
Edition 6  8.            Oracle

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/151482>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*