Hi,

We have the below  job opportunity with one of our direct clients. Please
send across the updated resume along with the contact information at the
earliest.

Role: Oracle/PL SQL Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: Long Term

Job Description:

1.       Excellent Oracle Knowledge.

2.       Very good PL-SQL skills required.

3.       CC&B Knowledge is good to have.

4.       Talend BI knowledge would be an added advantage.

5.       Must be ready to learn any new report automation tool.

6.       Very good communication skills are required for regular direct
communication with clients.

7.       Should be able to analyze any request, estimate, and prioritize,
and track.

Thanks & Regards

Siddharth Tiwari

Head Hunter

Email: siddha...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2152

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]