Dear Partners:

Hope you are doing well today, Please go through below job requirement and
let me know if you have anyone for this role. Thanks..!

Location is Lincolnshire, IL

         6 months initial duration

         Responsibilities:

               1.       Define our reference architecture for Cognos

               infrastructure including Principles, Patterns, Technical

               Reference Model, etc.

               2.       Coordinate baseline performance testing of Cognos

               Environment

               3.       Create capacity planning models for Cognos

               4.       Create Cognos estimating and design guidelines

               5.       Create baseline design for Cognos and coordinate

               with Web Arch team to implement in PureApplication Server

               Patterns

               6.       Work on internal IAS Design team projects as

               required

               7.       Work on IAS Design Team Estimates as required

         Experience Required:

               1.       2-3 years experience as a Cognos Administrator (I

               do not need Cognos developers)

               2.       1-2 years experience as a Cognos Architect

               3.       1-2 years experience tuning Cognos for performance

               4.       1-2 years experience in Cognos Capacity Planning

               5.       Experience in Ab Initio and/or Golden Gate a plus

               6.       Experience in Datapower, Message Broker, WTx,

               and/or MQ a plus

               7.       Experience in Webspere Application Server, BPM,

               and/or ODM a plus

               8.       Experience in Oracle Access Manager and/or Ping

               Federate a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Krishna

Sr. Technical Recruiter