*PLEASE REPLY TO: prad...@oslosolutions.com <prad...@oslosolutions.com>
ONLY*

HI Team,

We have a requirement of *Performance Test Engineer LOCAL to WA - Redmond
AREA only (or) DRIVABLE DISTANCES.*

Performance Test Engineer for a 8-12 M project in Redmond WA, Need Locals –
Interview Type: F2F

We are seeking for an experienced resource with minimum 5-6 years of
experience in *Performance Testing (VSTS/Load Runner) *with hands-on
experience with Load, Stress and endurance testing. Should be strong in
identifying Performance bottlenecks of an application and have expertise in
analyzing and reporting counter metrics for web and SQL servers. Should
have sound knowledge in *.NET, C#, SQLServer 2010/2012 analyzing IIS logs *and
could take ownership of applications performance, providing performance
improvement recommendations appropriate teams

Interview Slots available for eligible resources in quick time.

[Contact: (206) 866 5529 | prad...@oslosolutions.com]

*Regards,*

*Pradeep Krishnan*

Oslo Solutions LLC

W: +1 (206) 866 5529

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.