--

<lucid-j...@googlegroups.com>

Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

*JOB DETAILS*

 SQL Server ETL Engineer
Job Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 6m+

Description

This position will provide opportunities to work in a team of motivated and
dedicated individuals. The candidate will be responsible for design,
development and delivery of a large scale ETL solution. We are looking for
a highly motivated professional with strong technical, organizational,
analytical and problem solving skills.

Responsibilities

•    Be able to develop complex and efficient ETL solution in SQL Server
2008/2012 databases environments.
•    Work with several data source owners to import various data elements
via ETL process to support the clinical application.
•    Work with other team members, especially database engineers and
implement solution using best known methods and domain knowledge.
•    Be the gate keeper to maintain the data quality of the data warehouse.
•    Be able to migrate an existing ETL solution to SSIS with improved
efficiency, ease of maintainability, data accuracy and scalability.
•    Willing to work outside normal business hours in case of an emergency.

Requirements:

•    Minimum 5 years of experience developing complex ETL solutions using
SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSIS framework. In depth ETL knowledge using other
ETL tools outside SQL Server is an added plus.
•    Must have strong experience using advanced SSIS tools to develop a
robust ETL framework to handle mission important clinical application.
•    Must have strong knowledge and experience with database design, stored
procedures, functions, triggers etc.
•    Eager to learn clinical data and systems.
•    Detail oriented, friendly with some experience working with business
teams with no/limited technical expertise.
•    Be able to adapt and learn technologies involving source control,
release management and quality analysis.
•    Self-starter, to able to present multiple solutions to the same
problem and work with peers to implement best scalable solution.

Experience

•    5 years of hands-on SSIS development experience using SQL Server
2008R2/2012.
•    Experience working with mainframe DB2/Teradata databases is a plus.
•    Experience working in Unix/Linux environment is very helpful.
•    Knowledge of XML is definitely a big factor.
•    Health care domain knowledge is an advantage.
•    Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Education

- BS or equivalent in engineering or related technical area
- Masters degree preferred

*Pls, Reply With Below Details And Word Resume**;*

Full Name:

E-mail:

Contact No:

Skype ID:

Visa:

Current location:

Re-location:

Availability:

Rate:

*If H1b Visa Holder; Please provide employer details*;

Name:

E-mail:

Contact No:

Thanks & Regards,