*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: lnformatica ETL Programmer Analyst with OBIEELocation: Memphis
, TNDuration: 06+ month contract possible extensionsRate : $50-52/-hr on
C2CJob Description:-*Most important – Candidate must be able to customize
the Informatica modules.
The client has implemented the modules (specifically, asset management
(EAM) and financials, but need someone to move forward with customizing
those modules, etc.
Informatica with some OBIEE experience is the fit, however OBIEE is not
required.
Find Informatica and OBIEE and they will probably get the job.

*Required Skills:-*Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer
Science, Electrical Engineering or in
Related field.
5 years of solid lnformatica programming experience
Ability to:
Work within formal Change Management methodologies.
Quickly learn new technologies and processes.
Work on multiple, concurrent.
Work well with a variety of teams and organizations to provide responsive
and quality support.
Accept challenges and change.
Gain the respect and cooperation of others.
Accept new initiatives and ideas and implement them.
Share information openly and honestly.
Listen activity.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*