Hello Business Partners,

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com <hab...@addonusa.com>*

Position: *Senior SQL BI Developer*

Location: Newtown Square, PA

Duration: 12 Months +

*Interview Process: Phone, followed by Face to Face (No Skype)*

*Job Description:*

PMI IT is seeking an owner of data. It is not just a task, it is a mission,
and the end goal is to deliver something great. You are self-motivated and
can take or see an opportunity to improve a product and run with it. Duties
include, but are not limited to: data modeling, development and data
analysis. Support our databases and data in a distributed multi-application
environment. Discover and leverage sources of data to improve our products.
Ideally our new teammate will have the ability to connect us to new data
sources, tune our data machine to keep the team running at top speed, track
the performance of our state of the art products and experiment with new
technologies to make sure we’re on top of the constantly changing online
world.

Requirements

•             Good understanding of data warehousing practices and
architecture, particularly star schema, bus matrix and conformed dimensions
methodologies

•             Senior level knowledge of SQL Server ETL and data
transformation capabilities through SSIS and advanced application of stored
procedures

•             Senior level knowledge of  SQL Server or similar
transactional relational database system: security; backup and recovery
capabilities; System and Database performance management; data architecture
and capacity planning; disaster recovery planning and testing

•             Understanding and experience with Agile development methods

•             Ability to move data around (one or more of: shell scripting,
perl, python, powershell or similar)

•             Ability to quickly learn new technologies

•             Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus

•             Experience with third-party ETL tools such as CozyRoc and
SCRIBE a plus

•             Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technology field;
equivalent experience may be considered

*Major Responsibilities*

•             Assists application development teams with planning and
implementing database changes as well as query / job optimization

•             Assists in troubleshooting and maintaining structures and
processes in the enterprise data warehouse

•             Writes SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages for
data migration between and among transactional systems and ETL processing
into the data warehouse

•             Writes stored procedures, functions, triggers

•             Performs ongoing performance tuning and optimization
activities

•             Planning, implementation, and documentation of Microsoft SQL
Server

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com <hab...@addonusa.com>*

Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB* | Technical Recruiter