Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Job Title:       SCCM Admin*

*Duration: 12+ months Location :        Wayne, NJ*

*Role     SCCM 2007 Admin*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills       *

• 4+ years experience with good knowledge of SCCM 2007

• Design, Build, and deploy SCCM 2007 / SCCM 2012

• Capacity planning

• Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and associated components

• Monitor SCCM server performance & health

• Perform SCCM application patching, versioning and development

• Monitor SCCM server to server communications/ troubleshoot network
connectivity bottlenecks

• IIS / BITS config & maintenance

• Reporting points

*Roles and responsibility         *

• Administer Client communications

• Perform Site resets / Server application rebuilds

• Ability to troubleshoot and provide level 3 support for all aspects of
the Microsoft SCCM/SCCM product suite

• Plan for growth & upgrades

• Incorporate newly acquired sites

• Continual monitoring of security

• SCCM database backup / recovery

• Integration of Active Directory

*Good to have:*

Retail domain knowledge, Project lead/management experience is plus

*Total experience in required skill (years)      5+ years*

*Best Regards*

*Wasim Ahmed*

*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **wa...@idctechnologies.com* <helpd...@idctechnologies.com>* | **+1
408-457-9399,Extn-2032 |Fax 408-608-6088*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from