Hi Partners,

Happy Monday !! Please let me know if you can help me out with the
below *Oracle
Apps DBA* role with my Direct Client !!

*Job Title : Oracle Apps DBALocation : Phoenix, AZDuration : 6+ Months with
extensionRate: $50-55/hr on C2C Absolute MaxRequired Skills- 5 -7 years of
experience in Oracle Apps DBA Skills   -Support, administer, optimize and
maintain Production and Development Oracle 10g/11g database environments
running on different platforms.-Provide database design and implementation
of Oracle databases-Provide 2nd/3rd level support, including on-call
support through rotational basis-Provide high-level instance and statement
level tuning, and optimum data loading techniques-Setup procedures to
refresh databases environments -Experience in Database and System
Performance Tuning -Very good at  Troubleshooting  of Oracle Databases -
Should have worked with HANG Analyzer, system state dump, AWR analysis
etc-SQL Tuning and troubleshooting, Trace file analysis -Very good
knowledge of Backup and Recovery scenarios  with RMAN configuration &
Setup-Good knowledge on DataGuard implementation*

*Warm Regards:*
*Kevin Marsh* - Lead Professional Recruiter
*Direct:* 609-423-4616
*Email: **kevin.ma...@consultingknights.com
<https://mail.vaptech.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=8T1KVpcZyE-4JwFkVBxSYRWQbVGBV9EI-RdH9Gm6wRvs73Ludgx_FVElFT1BoxFM9O697Cka7Hc.&URL=mailto%3akevin.marsh%40consultingknights.com>*
*G talk: **kevinmars...@gmail.com