Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!
Trust this email finds you in best of your health. We have an urgent
requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.

*Job Title: *
*Middleware Administrator with experience in deploying on Microsoft stack
of technologies**Location: *

*Detroit, MIStart : ASAPType of employment: C2C/C2H*

*Job Description:*

1. Middleware IIS Web Engineer
• Engineer and deploy web & application products built on the Microsoft
stack, including Windows Server 2003 (IIS 6.0), Windows Server 2008 (IIS
7.0 or 7.5) and Windows Server 2012 (IIS 8.0 or 8.5)
• Troubleshoot and support operations such as corporate web sites, SFTP
sites, ticketing system sites, test management suite and SMTP services and
back end Application Services.
• Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams,
installation/configuration documents and release notes.
• Troubleshoot and debug performance, configuration and infrastructure
problems found in the production and non-production environments.
• Manage and support product integration services with multiple business
partners, including real-time web services and batch processing.
• Work with Operations management to analyze, plan and develop the run-book
automation related to the software deployment processes and supporting
infrastructure
• Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools.
• Establishing and implement configuration management program and policies.
• Develop deployment scripts on a lifecycle automation platform for the
orchestration, integration and automation of build promotions and software
releases
• Manage and control the continuous release promotion cycle (manually
short-term, through automation long-term) including the following
environments: development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing,
capacity testing, staging and production
• Experience with .NET programming a plus
• Detailed knowledge of PowerShell & VBScript
• Detailed knowledge of hardware load balancing scenarios
• Detailed knowledge of Windows operating systems and tools
• Detailed Knowledge of Active Directory
• Basic conceptual knowledge of the System Center Product Suite with an
emphasis on SCOM
• Experience working in a virtualized environment (e.g. VMware)
• Working knowledge of web services, web application development, MS SQL
Server, MSMQ, and multi-tier application systems

Thanks and regards,

Vinay Kumar

Sr. Recruitment Executive

| Software Folks Inc. (dba Saviance Technologies) | 50 Bridge St, Metuchen
NJ – 08840 |

| Work Ph:  609-945-3426 | Mobile: 214-810-9920 I Email :
vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com

| Web: www.saviance.com  |

Global Delivery Centre -  USA | UK | Australia