Greetings!!!

*Role*: Java Developer with Ecommerce

*Location*: Bay Area (CA)

*Duration*: 6+ months

Need locals are near by Monday Start Date

·         Create and support highly scalable and fault tolerant java based
systems.  We deal with financial transactions, so mistakes are literally
costly.  We highly value test driven development.  We’re not a TDD team…
yet.  You will participate in improving our team to reach TDD nirvana.

·

·         Our systems are designed around a plug-in architecture.  At this
time our team owns the plug-in development.   The goal is to provide a
platform utilized by the other engineering teams.  We want to build the
platform and then get out of the way. You will help build out the missing
components to make this a truly self-serve platform.

·

·          We’re constantly looking for ways to improve application
performance.  Our systems are indirectly customer facing.  When a customer
adds an item to a cart they are using our systems.  Get it working, then
make it fast.  When we mention tenured vs. nursery sizing you know we’re
talking about GC tuning.  Via code reviews and other feedback you’ll guide
junior engineers with your performance coding experience.

Requirements

·         Experience at an ecommerce company or other 24x7 critical
operation

·         Excellent hands-on experience with java (5+ years)

·         Know and love RESTful services

·         Experience with both RDBMS ( prefer MySQL ) and NoSQL

·         Experience working in a Linux/Unix development environment

·         Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills

·         BS in Computer Science or related discipline

Nazeer

Satya Marg Solutions, Inc,

100 Wood Ave S, Suite 202,

Iselin, NJ-08830