Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!
Trust this email finds you in best of your health. We have an urgent
requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.

*Role: **QA with Configuration management Exp*

*Location:  Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: CTH/ C2C*

*Start date: Immediate*

At least 4-6 years Quality Assurance experience
2-3 years’ experience with Configuration management tools. (i.e., SCM, CVS,
etc.)
2-3 years’ experience in managing large scale multiple environments
comprising diverse development platforms, computing environments, software,
and hardware technologies.
Strong experience working in a matrix/cross-functional organization setup
Hands on experience coordinating large-scale test releases.
Experience working in a Global Delivery model (onshore & offshore)
Previous experience in Supply Chain, Retail and knowledge of Manhattan
Associates Software Solutions like WMi, DOM etc
Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing others in a
matrix organization
Willing to take initiative; learn quickly, and be able to adapt to shifting
priorities is essential
Previous experience working on technologies such as AS400, Java, J2EE,
Oracle or other relational database technology
Ability to work independently and in large teams
Identify and drive process improvement efforts

Thanks and regards,

Vinay Kumar

Sr. Recruitment Executive

| Software Folks Inc. (dba Saviance Technologies) | 50 Bridge St, Metuchen
NJ – 08840 |

| Work Ph:  609-945-3426 | Mobile: 214-810-9920 I Email :
vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com

| Web: www.saviance.com  |

Global Delivery Centre -  USA | UK | Australia