Hi,

Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to
*r...@careerinfovision.com <r...@careerinfovision.com>*

*Position     : SQL DeveloperLocation    : Grand Rapids, MIDuration    : 3+
Months*
*Rate          : $42/hr on C2C*

*Job Description:*

This is a short term position to assist us with filling a gap on the mPerks
I Marketing IT area. Resource should be experienced in developing in SQL
Stored Procedures, SSIS, designing new tables etc. Must be experienced with
large volume databases. Will be responsible for updates to existing code
and writing new code for enhancements to our Meijer mPerks rewards
programs. The projects will include analyzing data and applying business
rules to determine customer's rewards.Requirements also include capturing
information for accounting and further data analysis. Must be able to work
in a collaborative environment with ability to understand quick and concise
direction

*Skills Required:*

   - MS SQL
   - SSIS
   - Stored Procedures

*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<r...@careerinfovision.com>URL: www.careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *