Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!
Trust this email finds you in best of your health. We have an urgent
requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.

*Role: Qlikview Developer*
*Location: Santa Clara, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*

5+ yrs exp in Reporting and more than 2-3 yrs in Qlikview

Knowledge of SQL is good to have

Ability to work independently
Ability to communicate with business leads
Data Base Architecture And design
write Qlik view reports
Write technical Specs and  Deploy reports to  UAT & production

Thanks and regards,

Vinay Kumar

Sr. Recruitment Executive

| Software Folks Inc. (dba Saviance Technologies) | 50 Bridge St, Metuchen
NJ – 08840 |

| Work Ph:  609-945-3426 | Mobile: 214-810-9920 I Email :
vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com

| Web: www.saviance.com  |

Global Delivery Centre -  USA | UK | Australia