HI,

My name is Ashear working  with MCS . I have great opportunity  for which I
need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know
if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can
build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@murthyconsultancy.com or you can reach me
at : 908-388-1241

Role: QA Lead

Location: Buffalo, NY

Duration: 6-12 Months

Interview: Telephonic.

*NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND HEALTHCARE EDI 837 CLAIM DATA FILE PROCESS. *

*Must have excellent communication skills and proven leadership skills as
this individual will be working closely with the business and be leading
and mentor a team of 3-4 Testers.

*Candidate needs to have proven QA Lead experience.

*Must have Healthcare experience.

*Must have ETL and transformation logic along with advanced SQL experience,
and need to understand Data Warehouse concepts.

*Familiarity with industry standard testing tools such as HP Quality Center
is preferred.

Primary Skills/Knowledge:

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:*

Demonstrated competence with MS Windows operating systems required

Basic proficiency in MS Office products

Familiarity with MS Windows operating systems

Familiarity with industry standard testing tools such as HP Quality Center,
IBM Rational Quality Manager, Bugzilla, etc.

Familiarity with software testing concepts: regression testing, negative
testing, White Box v. Black Box, functional v. non-functional testing,
defect reporting standards, reproducibility of results.

Clear understanding of Software Development process as well as basic
understanding of SQL scripting language

*DATA VALIDATION SKILLS: *

Responsible for managing projects requiring data validation, data
warehousing and projects the Extract Transform Load (ETL) process.

Basic understanding of Software Development process as well as basic
understanding of SQL scripting language

Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts required

Experience with source to target mappings and business rules required

Understanding of ETL process and transformation logic required

Intermediate SQL skills required

*Thanks & Regards,*

 *Ashear Emme* *|* *Resource Executive*

*Murthy Consultancy** |* *IT Consulting & Staffing*

*Ph No: 908-388-1241; Fax: 908-322-8961*

*6 Moyse Place, Suite 101*
* Edison, NJ 08820*

*ash...@murthyconsultancy.com* <ash...@murthyconsultancy.com>

*Gtalk:* *ashear....@gmail.com* <ashear....@gmail.com>

*IM:* *asheark...@yahoo.com* <asheark...@yahoo.com>

Disclaimer:**** The information transmitted is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains material of Cbit
Technologies. which may be confidential or proprietary. Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete it. If
you do not want to receive any further emails, please reply with "REMOVE"
in the subject line.****