Hi

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below mentioned requirement if you
are interested send me the updated resume.

*SAP EDI Consultant*

*Location is Mooresville, NC for three weeks can work remote after that*

We have an immediate need for a top notch SAP EDI consultant to help us
test and subsequently support 121 EDI partnerships with our customer in
Mooresville, North Carolina.

·         The client is using EDI transactions :

·         EDI-812, EDI-816,
EDI-820,EDI-824,EDI-830,EDI-846,EDI-852,EDI-860,EDI-864  and EDI-870.
However, SAP IDOC analysis, mapping and SAP testing skills and experience
directly related to 820, 830, 846, 860 and 870 are the highest priority.

·         Generally speaking we need a person who  can manage the flow of
orders and outbound documents back and forth from SAP to Seeburger
(experience in working with Seeburger in the past is a big plus) and trace
IDOCS and IDOC issues as they arise.  This person will understand the
structure of ANSI x.12 EDI transactions specific to order processing.  The
requirement is NOT for a mapper but ideally this person will have some
mapping background. Knowledge of the structure and organization of IDOCs is
essential and expertise in using SAP IDOCs  & partner management
transactions such as WE20, WE02, WE19, BD87, VOE4, WEDI, is also required.

·         Also needed is basic knowledge of all the SAP OTC transactions
and flow among them  as they relate to the IDOC processes:  VA03, VL02N &
VL03N, VT02N & VT03N.

·         We don’t need this person to created SD documents, only the
output IDOCS from them. Basic knowledge  of SD  and IDOC related SAP tables
is required.

·         Start Date Immediate – Cannot wait two weeks, must be available
to start no more than 5 days from offer.

Work schedule: 5 days per week.

Communication Skills: Paramount, 8/10 <x-apple-data-detectors://2> is
minimum. Must be very easily understood (in English), polite and
professional over the phone.  Direct contact with customers will likely
occur.

Have a Blessed day

Priya D
2018 156th Ave Ne Suite#341