A new Job, ID: 206738 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/206738> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Senior Java Architect  posted on 2014-07-15 15:09:14

Job Description:Hi,

We have an immediate requirement *Senior Java Architect *experience
Required in* Franklin lakes NJ* with our direct client. Let me know if you
have any profiles for this position. Please reply with copy of resume &
contact Information.

*Job Title:** Senior Java Architect*
*Location: Franklin lakes NJ *
*Duration:** Long Term*
*Pay Rate: DOE*

*Must Have Skills:*

    1) Should have strong hands on experience on Java/J2EE Application
Architecture skills, Spring, Hibernate, webservices
    2) JUnit/Mock objects is must
    3) Oracle SQL knowledge is must
    4) WebSphere MQ, TCP IP socket programming
    5) Tomcat Servers
    6) Java scripting. Should also have this knowledge for front end
development.
    7) MULE (Preferrable)
    8) Unix Scripting
    9) WebSphere(is desirable)

*About Systel* - Systel Inc. is one of the leading providers of Information
Technology Services with offices distributed globally. Systel has combined
group strength of 300+ strong resource base deployed in Fortune 500
companies across the globe for more than a decade in ERP, BI, IMS, Web and
Content Management technologies. SYSTEL INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/206738>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*