Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Trust this email finds you in best of your health. We have an urgent
requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.

*Role: VMware ESX & Windows Server Admin*

*Location: Neenah, WI*

*Duration: 6 months +*

The Windows team is responsible for managing over 3,300 Windows servers
globally. The candidate will be responsible for providing support and
helping with projects related to Implementing, configuring, and
troubleshooting a VMware vSphere 4.1 environment. We are looking for
someone with atleast 9-10 years of IT Admin experience.
*Responsibilities:*
      •*Administration of VMware ESX*
      •*Administration of Windows Server 2003/2008*
      •Perform physical to virtual server migrations
      •Communicate effectively with clients and IT teams to become
recognized as a credible resource in determining infrastructure solutions
that achieve desired business results
      •Interact with Kimberly-Clark’s delivery partners in supporting day
to day activities, critical incidents and Tier 3-4 engineering tasks
      •Develop and communicate best-practices to user community
      •Write documentation for team processes and procedures

Thanks and regards,

Vinay Kumar

Sr. Recruitment Executive

Software Folks Inc. (dba Saviance Technologies)

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840|

Work Ph:  609-945-3426

Email : vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com

Web: www.saviance.com  |

Global Delivery Centre -  USA | UK | Australia