Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*Sr. C# Developer*

*Boston, MA*

*6 month + Contract*

*Local Candidates only please.*

*Interview method: 1 phone screen, 1 face to face*

Eight years of GUI development using Microsoft technologies Four years of
.Net development experience using C# Solid experience with the .Net
framework version 4.0 or higher Proficient in test first development
methodology and knowledgeable of entire software lifecycle WPF or WinForms
proficiency Excel Object Model, VSTO, Excel DNA or NetOffice a strong plus
Knowledge of charting technologies a strong plus PL/SQL knowledge a plus
Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
environment that supports a business-critical production environment
Computer Science degree or related field

Keys to the Position:

COM API experience is a must 5-8 years of C# development experience VSTO is
a must Excel integration experience is a big plus Excel Object Model is a
strong +

*Requirement: 2*

*Role: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Marlborough, MA*

*Duration: 6 month + Contract*

*Local Candidates only please*

*Required Skills:*

Candidate must have at least 7 years of Core Java experience

Must have experience with Spring

Must have experience with JMS

Must have multi-threading experience

Hibernate is a +

Candidate needs to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com