*Good Day Pawan, *

I work for Technical Recruiting firm – *TechNet INC* - based out in
*California.*

I Came across your profile in one of the Job Portals and wanted to reach
out to see if you’re looking for a new job.

I currently have *(Web Application Developer)* Contract position open
in *Sacramento,
CA *So Please let me know if you would be interested and also send an
updated copy of word resume at *ki...@tech-netinc.com
<ki...@tech-netinc.com>*

*Responsibilities:*
• Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business
analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the
proposed IT solution.
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design
recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide
input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life
Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing
and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design
specifications.
• Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical
requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance
software application modules.
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to
pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application
code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user
documentation

*Preferred Skills:*
• Experience in handling large volume of data preferred
• Hands on experience in PL/SQL programming
• Hands on experience on data mart design & development
• Experience with job scheduling tools such as TWS or Control-M
• Knowledge or hands on experience in Informatica

*Please Fill the following Details Below:*

Full Name:

Pay rate:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Email:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Relocation:

Last 4-digits of SSN:

*Two References:*

Name:

Title:

Company:

Email:

Phone:

Name:

Title:

Company:

Email:

--

*Thanks & Regards..! *

*Ravi Kiran*

*IT Recruiter*

Email: *ki...@tech-netinc.com <ki...@tech-netinc.com>*

Phone:* 916-458-4390  *EXT*: 101*

*  A WMBE certified company*

*Tech-Net Inc. :*101 Parkshore Dr. Suite 100 Folsom, CA 95630

*www.tech-netinc.com* <http://www.tech-netinc.com/>