*Good Day, *

I work for Technical Recruiting firm – *TechNet INC* - based out in
*California.*

I Came across your profile in one of the Job Portals and wanted to reach
out to see if you’re looking for a new job.

I currently have *(**Salesforce Developer)* Contract position open in *Santa
Clara, CA* So Please let me know if you would be interested and also send
an updated copy of word resume at *b...@tech-netinc.com
<b...@tech-netinc.com>*

Thanks I hope to hear from you soon.

*Job Title: Salesforce Developer*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Required Skills:*

§  Salesforce configuration

§  apex classes

§  visualforce pages

§  components

§  java script

§  Jquery

§  REST API

§  Web Services.

*Please Fill the following Details Below:*

Full Name:

Pay rate:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Email:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Relocation:

Last 4-digits of SSN:

*Two References:*

Name:

Title:

Company:

Email:

Phone:

Name:

Title:

Company:

Email:

*Thanks & Regards..!*

Babu,*

*|| Recruitment Consultant  ||                        *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01CF480B.198524F0]*

*|| **Tech-Net Inc.* <http://www.tech-netinc.com/>* || A WMBE certified
company ||*

*|| 101 Park shore Dr. Suite 100, Folsom, CA 95630 ||*

*|| **b...@tech-netinc.com <b...@tech-netinc.com>** || **916-458-4390 X:
102** ||*